Do you remember
what your relationship used to feel like?
Time goes by, things happen and you and your partner begin to feel the distance and dissatisfaction in your relationship.
You and/or your partner may be wondering:
- How can I have recreated my parent's relationship?
- Why are we having the same old arguments about money, kids, sex, in-laws etc.?
- Why do we communicate like we are from two different planets?
- How can I be attracting the same type of unhealthy relationship again?
- Why do I feel judged, misunderstood, alone, and unloved?
- How can I feel so angry, sad or anxious all the time?
- Why does he/she always need to be right?
- Why can't he/she commit?
- Should I stay or leave?
the loving relationship you once had.
I acknowledge your courage for taking the first step to get the support you need in order to create a deeper, more intimate and meaningful relationship and experience more joy and enthusiasm in your life.
"When we are no longer able to change a situation,
we are challenged to change ourselves."